Email Red Brick Cafe at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in performing at Red Brick Cafe. We are an intimate venue where locals come to listen to and appreciate great music. If you think our space is right for you and you agree to ALL our criteria below, please have a look at the attached calendar. Then reply to me with your top 2 dates and video links to your material.
- Styles: Blues, Jazz, Folk, Instrumental etc. Many work great. No Country, Hard Rock, Metal or Rap. We don’t do anything super loud.
- Dates: Only booking Fridays. Community Events are Wednesdays + Thursdays (ie. trivia, open mic, etc. See calendar.
- Local or established: Local or established groups have a great time and make the most money. Out of town groups are a harder draw.
- Equipment: Large wall mounted speakers Mackie SRM450s, Mackie PRO DX8 bluetooth mixer, instruction sheet on basics, no sound tech but easy to mix yourself, 2 mics & stands & cables. Staff have very little time to help with setup.
- Bio & Media: Once I send CONFIRMATION EMAIL please reply with your fave pic, 3-5 words that best describe your style for our in house posters, I’ll make FB event, add me as friend and i’ll add you as co-host, then we you can invite fans and family to fill the house! If you have PDF posters send them to me and I’ll print for use in the cafe.
- Set times & Load in: Our shows run from 7:00pm sharp – 10:00pm. Take 1-2 short breaks Load in around 6pm through cafe loading door. Come in Cafe tell them you’re here and they’ll let you in loading door.
- Menu: Small menu of nachos, garlic bread, paninis, soups & salads + selection of beer wine & usual cafe fare.
- Parking: We host ONLY ONE vehicle behind our cafe during shows. Park beside the back patio gate. Vehicles and equipment may not be kept on site overnight.
- Remuneration: $50 guarantee + $25 gift card for purchases any time. At this point we cannot accommodate more remuneration for larger groups or additional bands.
- Suggested donation: $5 or PWYC, we provide tip jar or use your own. Merch sales welcome and does very well at Red Brick. Range of tips have been $25-$150.
If you reply & state you agree to all the terms above, I will watch your videos and reply within 4-6 weeks. We look forward to listening to your music and helping you set up your next show at Red Brick!
- There were no results found.